This position is for a qualified person to augment the media team that is being assembled at the TAM. We have an video editor intern now. The next goal is to bring someone on who will lead the team into actual production. He/she would possess the following abilities:
1. Organize and lead multi-cam productions
a. assemble equipment, test, and make sure it all works.
b. bring team together for shoots
c. learn new equipment
d. manage equipment, including use, transport and storage
2. Organize and produce single-camera narrative-style or promo videos.
a. know or be willing to learn effective shooting styles
b. know or be willing to learn capturing audio properly
c. know or learn basic editing skills
3. Help organize and manage other media projects
a. help with management of AVS volunteers projects, providing continuity
b. help manage digital assets and equipment
c. recommend effective projects for production
a. Lead a team (staff & volunteers)
b. Organise interviews, locations and people
c. Be responsible for meeting deadlines
d. For responsible for planning at a strategic level
5. Pre production
a. Be able to "champion" video projects through several departments
b. Effective planning
c. Be able to lead / be involved in meetings with different stake-holders
d. Manage relationships
e. Demonstrate high levels of communication
The ideal applicant will also:
1. Show an aptitude for computers and general technical video equipment.
2. Have good interpersonal skills to work with people in a Christ-like and Christ-directed way.
3. Be well grounded in the Gospel and teachings of Jesus Christ with a mature vision to share with the world.
4. Be open minded towards the Mac computer operating platform.
5. Be a Seventh-day Adventist Christian in good and regular standing
6. Be able to plan financially for projects & department (writing project proposals, fund raising, etc.)
7. Be able to speak / write Thai & English
8. Must be a Thai citizen
Training: On the job technical training will be provided.
Remuneration: Based on TAM wage scale, according to education, experience, etc.
Applicants should send resume / CV, letters of reference (employer, school, local church pastor where you have your church membership), diploma, certificates of training, etc. to Pastor Chanchai K., TAM President by December 20, 2010.