For Indiana Pride Organizations
- The Hoosier Pride Network serves as a collaboration tool between Indiana pride organizations.
- We believe that increased communication between our individual groups can make for a better Indiana pride experience for everyone.
- The Network promotes sharing of ideas between partner organizations in order to help all of our organizations learn and grow. We do this through regular e-mail communications and use of the Hoosier Pride Network Facebook group.
- Participating pride organizations receive free advertising of their events and other contact information on the Hoosier Pride Network website www.HoosierPride.org.
- Participation in the Hoosier Pride Network is FREE and is available for all organizations which hold annual LGBTQI-focused pride events in the state of Indiana. Contact Jonathan at President@SpencerPride.org if you wish to add your organization as a partner in the Hoosier Pride Network.