Join our Team! Available Positions (please complete the form below!)
Special Note: For now all positions are volunteer only.
PR + Social Media (Promotion)
- promote show on different websites (hoopcity, hooping.org, non-hoop related sites)
- produce content on social media sites (twitter, FB, Instagram, etc)
- help produce following (someone with a large following or skills in gaining followers is preferred for this job)
Show Note Taker - (must be free Monday nights 8:30-10 eastern time)
- summarize shows
- add show notes + time stamps (template training will be held for this position)
Comment Organizer (must be free Monday nights 8:30-10 eastern time)
- post comments as they come on the show
- organize video comments
(must be free Monday nights 8:30-10 eastern time*)
- reply to emails (forward emails)
- organize media (email, FB, etc)
2nd Stand in for Show Host
- contact guests, partners, etc.
- general show help (for Jenna + Audrey)
Trend Researcher + Content Producer
- find latest trends (top 10’s, viral videos, etc)
- who should be on show
- topics organizer for show
Show Artist (must be available before and after show/however long needed to produce work)
- make video thumbnails
- create banners for shows
- organize logo entries
- We are a positive team and attempt to talk before argue
- If issues occur within the team please contact Audrey or Jenna.
- All technical issues should be taken up with Craig Shipp (e-mail email@example.com ).
- Communication is key! (and sometimes hard for people) so we try to be on top of communication with each team member to the best of our ability
- It is frowned upon to use fowl language on the show or negative remarks
To provide a space for hoopers to expand no matter where they are.
To create content that will eventually provide compensation for team members!