- 1 1/2
boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/3 c. Franks hot sauce
- 5c. red potatoes, grated w/ box grater
- 1 c. light ranch dressing/ blue cheese
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. panko
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Grate potatoes and lay out and pat with a paper towel to try to get some of the moisture out.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and buffalo sauce. Spoon into baking dish in a single layer.
- In the same bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle panko evenly over the top.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes;
uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender
and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces