HOLLYWOOD COLOR CONTACT LENSES - CONTACT LENSES PRICE.
Hollywood Color Contact Lenses
- (contact lens) contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- (contact lens) A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one's eye color cosmetically
- (Contact lens) A small plastic disc containing an optical correction that is worn directly on the cornea as a substitute for eyeglasses.
- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- The US movie industry and the lifestyles of the people associated with it
- a flashy vulgar tone or atmosphere believed to be characteristic of the American film industry; "some people in publishing think of theirs as a glamorous medium so they copy the glitter of Hollywood"
- A district in Los Angeles, the principal center of the US movie industry
- flashy and vulgar; "young white women dressed Hollywood style"; "Hollywood philandering"
- A resort city in southeastern Florida, north of Miami, on the Atlantic Ocean; pop. 139,357
- the film industry of the United States
- The use of all colors, not only black, white, and gray, in photography or television
- add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and white
- having or capable of producing colors; "color film"; "he rented a color television"; "marvelous color illustrations"
The Hollywood Tower Hotel, Disneyland Park, Paris - France
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, more commonly known as Tower of Terror, is a simulated freefall thrill ride at Walt Disney Studios Park, Disneyland Resort Paris. It is based upon the television show The Twilight Zone. The attraction is themed to resemble the fictional Hollywood Tower Hotel. The story of the hotel, adapted from elements of the television series, includes the hotel being struck by lightning on October 31, 1939, mysteriously transporting an elevator car full of passengers to the Twilight Zone. The exterior of the attraction resembles an old hotel with a blackened scorch mark across the front of the facade where the lightning destroyed part of the building. In Disneyland Resort Paris it is the second tallest attraction for the tourists.
Hitchcock and Elvis, Hollywood
An image shot through the car window while passing stores along Hollywood Boulevard. I liked this composition for the contrasts of past, fiction and the present.