will be held from Saturday 3rd Sept 2016 to Sunday 4th Sept 2016.For more information Click here.
Rotary Club of Hobart
The Rotary Club of Hobart was Rotary Club of the Year in 2012-13 in Tasmania (District 9830). The Club raised $127,096 in the 2012/13 year and donated $112,505 to local, national and international community organisations.
The Club was chartered in 1924 - 2014 was our 90th Anniversary - we are one of the oldest Rotary Clubs in Australia and now have over 100 members.
Our Objectives are:
1. Provide members and visitors with an enjoyable and memorable club meeting
2. Actively engage in fundraising in the Tasmanian Community to support our local, national and international service project
3. Support our local community, particularly disadvantaged young Tasmanians, the elderly and the homeless.
4. Promote the ideals and achievements of Rotary throughout Tasmania.
Four Way Test:
1. Is it the truth?
2. Is it fair to all concerned.
3. Will it build goodwill and better Friendships?
4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
What would it take to change the world? Rotary's 1.2 million members believe it starts with a commitment to Service Above Self.In more than 34,000 clubs worldwide, you'll find members volunteering in communities at home and abroad to support education and job training, provide clean water, combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, and eradicate polio. Explore the Rotary International website to learn more about Rotary and how you can join your local Rotary club.