How To Access Services

Who can use the HMS/NBHS Youth Service Center?

The YSC receives a state grant based on the number of  students eligible for free school meals.  However, all enrolled students and their families of HMS and NBHS are eligible for services regardless of family income. 


How to recieve services or refer others:

Referrals can be made by:

  • Students
  • Teachers
  • Administrators
  • Parents
  • Peers
  • Outside Community Resources

To make a referral you will need to contact the coordinator or assistant through email, phone, or in writing.  The referral information should include:

  • Your name
  • Phone number where you can be reached
  • Student or family's name
  • School attended
  • Description of concern or reason for referring

*Students can make anonymous referrals at NBHS outside of room 6 at the YSC mailbox.