Teen Advisory Board
The Hampton Library Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a council of teens in grades 7 through 12 who keep the YA Department interesting and lively.
Who is TAB Looking For?
- Young adults who are in grades 7 through 12
- Young Adults looking to develop their leadership skills and who want to contribute to The Hampton Library and the local community.
- Young Adults with all kinds of backgrounds and experiences
What Will TAB Members Do?
- Help plan YA programming.
- Recommend materials for the YA collection.
- Provide content suggestions for the YA website and Facebook page
- Promote the library to others
- Meet new people
Want to make a suggestion?
Click on any of the links on the side bar to fill out a quick and simple suggestion form. Your ideas will go straight to Kim, the YA librarian. With a few small clicks, you could be making an enormous difference to the YA Department.