Recipe by Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
2 oz. Organic Rhubarb
2 oz. Organic Strawberries
1 Tbsp. Smart Sweet Erythritol Non-GMO
15 Drops NuNaturals Pure Liquid Clear Stevia
1 Tbsp. Almond Flour
1 Tbsp. Bob's Red Mill Golden Organic Flax Seed Meal
1 tsp. Ghee or Organic Butter
1. Dice rhubarb and strawberries into even size chunks.
2. Put fruit in small glass baking dish and mix with erythritol and stevia. Set aside.
3. In a separate dish, mix together almond flour and flax seed meal.
4. Add ghee/butter to flour/meal combo and with a fork work into small crumbles.
5. Top fruit with crumbles and bake at 375°F for 25 minutes.