Original Recipe by Maria Emmerich
Adaptations by Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Servings: 12 waffles
1. In medium mixing bowl add dry ingredients and mix well.
2. In a separate mixing bowl scramble eggs with coconut milk and butter.
3. Add egg mix to dry mix and with electric beaters on low, mix until well incorporated.
4. To a heated waffle iron, lightly spray with non-stick spray and add 1/4 c. batter per waffle.
5. Cook for 4 minutes, gently remove waffle from iron and cool on rack.