Recipe by Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 5 minutes*
Cook Time: 2 minutes
*not including time to soak raisins
1. Soak raisins in hot water for 45 minutes to an hour to plump.
2. In a small mixing bowl, sift together, coconut flour, almond flour, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and if using, stevia packet.
3. Drain raisins, reserving water, and run a knife through each one cutting in half. Throw raisins in bowl with flours.
4. Whisk together egg and raisin water and then add to flour mixture. Mix well.
5. Swirl coconut oil around 4 1/2" ramekin to coat and then add to batter and mix one more time.
6. Spoon batter into oiled ramekin and microwave on high for two minutes.
7. Remove from microwave with dish towel and invert on cooling rack.
8. Let cool, slice in half, toast, and slather with ghee. Enjoy!