Recipe by Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 17 minutes
Makes: 2 dozen
1. In medium mixing bowl, sift together almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum.
2. In a separate bowl, with electric beaters on medium, cream together coconut oil, extract stevia and erythritol. Then beat in eggs one at a time.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient and mix until dough starts to form.
4. To the dough add chocolate chips and mix with your hands.
4. Divide dough and roughly shape into 24 balls.
5. Bake on parchment lined baking sheet at 350 for 7 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and with the bottom of a glass slightly flatten cookie.
7. Return to oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Cool on rack.
9. Enjoy with a glass of almond milk!