Recipe by Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. Prepare the noodles by draining the water, rinse with cool water for 10-15 seconds, then blanch in boiling water for 1 minute. Place on a few paper towels to drain and dry. Set aside.
2. Prepare stir-fry sauce by whisking together sesame oil, coconut aminos, seed/nut butter and Sriracha sauce, set aside.
3. In skillet or stir-fry pan, heat 1 Tbsp. coconut oil and cook diced chicken on medium-high heat. Season with Celtic sea salt and coarse ground black pepper. Remove chicken from pan.
4. Add remaining coconut oil to pan, then add veggies, cook over medium-high heat until softened.
5. Return chicken to pan along with noodles, cover with sauce and mix thoroughly. Add crushed garlic and mix again.
6. Using tongs, separate noodles between two plates, top with chicken and veggies, garnish with cashews and a few squirts of Sriracha if you like it extra spicy.