Recipe by Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. With a fork or pastry cutter, mix oil with nut flour, egg and salt until you have a sticky ball.
2. With fingers, pat crust into bottom and halfway up the sides of 9 inch pie plate or separate evenly between 8 individual baking dishes.
3. Prick the base of crust with a fork a few times.
4. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
5. Must be completely cool before filling.
The crust will be a little "bubbly" but it settles down when it cools. It will appear lightly brown but may also appear a little "doughy". This is exactly what you want. It will firm up and hold together.