Hillside Junior High
Parent Teacher Organization
Coming Events. . .
- 11/19-23: No School - Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/29: November Teacher and Staff Appreciation Luncheon (Sign up Forthcoming)
- 12/5: PTO Meeting
- 12/10-19: Holiday Giving Tree
- 12/19-21: End of Course exams
- 12/24-1/4: Winter Break
- Keep sending in your gently used winter clothing and new hygiene supplies. More details here!
Welcome to Hillside Jr. High PTO
The HJH PTO is a volunteer organization made up of parents, teachers, administrators and support staff who are all dedicated to improving the educational experience for our children. We work to connect home and school by keeping parents informed and responding to Hillside faculty and school needs. In addition to working to provide items and services that may not be included in the school budget, it is our specific goal to improve the sense of community for Hillside families. We welcome your feedback and participation and we can only do these things with your support!
To get involved, please . . .
- Join our PTO
- Make a $25 per family membership donation on our Fundraising page
- Come to our monthly one-hour meetings! Check our calendar for the schedule and a link to participate by phone or video,
- and visit our Volunteer Opportunities page!
Our next meeting is
Wednesday, November 7...
We greatly appreciate all of your financial contributions and your time volunteering to ensure an enriched learning environment at HJH.
Parental support, in collaboration with Mr. Dennis and Mr. Krumm, the teachers and staff, is what makes our school so great!