- #Room234Nation has a definite origin, but no expiration date; a motto - "Fairness and Honesty" but no philosophical, political, or religious ideology; and a goal - growth, but no real way to know how close we are to reaching that goal...welcome.
- Digital copies are accepted for all assignments.
- Please note: kindly use firstname.lastname@example.org for all correspondence.
- November 23, 2016 was the last day work for the 1st Marking Period was accepted.
- Access to the On-line version of the World History text is available to all...(the username and password are listed with the link)...contact me if there are any problems.
- If you want a text book, please let me know
European History Students:
- Please be aware Essay 2 and Terms 2 (first part) are part of the 2nd Marking Period grade...
Please contact the Student Counseling Department regarding any questions or difficulties accessing the Parent Portal on Genesis.
Feel free to contact me with any questions through any of the means listed on the "Contact Me" sub-page.
News & Notes:
- Last spring approximately 98% of Juniors presented their #JuniorProject on the day they were scheduled to do so. Congratulations to all involved in the process - Administration, Teachers, Parents, and of course, the students.
Fairness and Honesty