- #Room234Nation has a definite origin, but no expiration date; a motto - "Fairness and Honesty" but no philosophical, political, or religious ideology; and a goal - growth, but no real way to know how close we are to reaching that goal...welcome.
- Digital copies are accepted for all assignments.
- Please note: kindly use email@example.com for all correspondence.
- Access to the On-line version of the World History text is available to all...(the username and password are listed with the link)...contact me if there are any problems.
- Assignments will no longer be accepted!
European History Students:
- Any student enrolled in the AP class for the school year 2016-2017 must complete Essay 1, and Terms - Part I for the first day of school. The assignments may be found under the European History side bar. Contact me with any questions, issues or concerns..
Please contact the Student Counseling Department regarding any questions or difficulties accessing the Parent Portal on Genesis.
Feel free to contact me with any questions through any of the means listed on the "Contact Me" sub-page.
News & Notes:
- Last spring approximately 98% of Juniors presented their #JuniorProject on the day they were scheduled to do so. Congratulations to all involved in the process - Administration, Teachers, Parents, and of course, the students.
Fairness and Honesty