- #Room234Nation has a definite origin, but no expiration date; a motto - "Fairness and Honesty" but no philosophical, political, or religious ideology; and a goal - growth, but no real way to know how close we are to reaching that goal...welcome.
- Digital copies are accepted for all assignments.
- Please note: kindly use firstname.lastname@example.org for all correspondence.
- #WorldHistory classes will NOT meet in the #MediaCenter during the week of May 18...please plan accordingly...please pass on!
- Access to the On-line version of the World History text is available to all...(the username and password are listed with the link)...contact me if there are any problems.
European History Students:
- Any assignment not turned in can / may result in an Incomplete for the marking period.
Please contact the Student Counseling Department regarding any questions or difficulties accessing the Parent Portal on Genesis.
Feel free to contact me with any questions through any of the means listed on the "Contact Me" sub-page.
News & Notes:
- Last spring approximately 98% of Juniors presented their #JuniorProject on the day they were scheduled to do so. Congratulations to all involved in the process - Administration, Teachers, Parents, and of course, the students.
Fairness and Honesty