- #Room234Nation has a definite origin, but no expiration date; a motto - "Fairness and Honesty" but no philosophical, political, or religious ideology; and a goal - growth, but no real way to know how close we are to reaching that goal...welcome.
- As of Thursday, April 10, tasks from Chapters 13 and 14 will no longer be accepted.
- If Part II of the #JuniorProject has yet to be turned in, please do so as soon as possible... Thank you for your cooperation.
- Part III of the #JuniorProject must be turned in by April 7, 2014.
- Access to the On-line version of the World History text has been set up...(the username and password are listed with the link)...contact me if there are any problems.
European History Students:
- Essay 4 and Part IV of the Terms have been uploaded...
Please contact the Student Counseling Department regarding any questions or difficulties accessing the Parent Portal on Genesis.
Feel free to contact me with any questions through any of the means listed on the "Contact Me" sub-page.
News & Notes:
- A letter to Juniors concerning the #JuniorProject, as well as #JuniorProjectPresentations, has been distributed to all World History students...it is recommended that Parents review this letter with students...
Fairness and Honesty