History 2 is a Google Chrome extension that shows a similar history page with the results sortened by time like the original but grouped by host for easy viewing.
The extension can be installed from here
New ordering option: number of pages seen
Favicons from the database (no remote conections)
Number of visits per page
Code improvements for faster loading and less memory use
Focus in the searchbox
- French translation added thanks to Pierre-Marie Achart
- Polish translation added thanks to Kamil Kisiela
- Italian translation added thanks to Max Miller
- Chinese traditional translation added thanks to Alvin Wong
- Dutch translation added thanks to Tony David
- Czech translation added thanks to Luboš Motl
- Internationalized using standard for Chrome extensions
- No more experimental! (public History API)
- Override of default history page
- "Wait-while-delete" screen
- Last Month and All History included
- Edit mode: Option to delete items from history
- Favicons (URL).
- Only 1 instance of History2 per Chrome window.
- Override CTRL-H shortcut: only works when in normal tabs, not in special browser tabs as 'extensions', 'new tab'...