Early Pictures

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kean's Bakery - 1905 (corner of Bunker HIll and 34th Street)
 

 

 St. James Catholic Church 1916
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anna and Thomas Clemson's House, "The Home" which stood near today's Shepherd Street betwen 31st and 32nd Streets.  Watercolor (circa 1856) from the collection at Fort Hill:  Home of John C. Calhoun & Thomas G. Clemson, Clemson University
Subpages (1): Clemson House
Comments