(Download links below)
This program features generating surfaces and curves, based on formulae entered in it, and letting the user to browse those surfaces interactively in a 3-Dimensional environment.
- Plots 3D surfaces/curves entered as parametric/non-parametric functions by the user.
- Perspective drawing, i.e. objects look bigger when they are nearer.
- Has optional fog effect.
- Supports partially transparent colors.
- Supports a comprehensive list of mathematical functions.
- Supports creating unlimited number of objects each with its own settings.
- Automatically creates and displays axes according to your settings.
- Explore the scene that you have created in real time using mouse or keyboard.
- Automatically calculates curve length or surface area for each function.
- Operating System independent since this is a Java application. (Even runs as an applet, but with limited functionality.)
- Export the image to PNG formatted bitmap. (Not supported in Applet.)