Red Rock Great Teaching Retreat* (click link for details)
Thursday-Saturday, February 27-March 1, 2014
Days Inn, Kanab, Utah
*This annual retreat is intended for college and university faculty.
The Great Teachers Model of facilitating productive "shoptalk" has been successfully applied to professional development events for very diverse as well as very specific groups of participants, such as the following:
Half-day or full-day workshops, three-day retreats, and week-long seminars can be arranged by contract and held at clients' selected locations. For details, contact the event coordinator by e-mail at HighroadPD@gmail.com.
- Great College and Great University Personnel (with participants from a broad cross-section of an institution, including administrators, faculty, secretaries, custodians, etc.)
- Great Supervisors/Administrators
- Great Librarians
- Great Faculty/Staff Developers
- Great Secondary School Teachers
- Great Elementary School Teachers
- Great English as a Second Language Teachers
- Great Teachers of (Specify Subject Area)