- Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage
and search for bookmarks of resources online. Unlike file sharing, the resources
themselves aren't shared, merely bookmarks that reference them.
- (Social bookmark) A form of Social Media where users bookmarks are
aggregated for public access.
- (Social Bookmark) A social site you keep all your favorite online sites.
Many bloggers use bookmarking sites to post their own blog links in order to
receive “link juice”.
- (site) the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be
located); "a good site for the school"
- (site) physical position in relation to the surroundings; "the sites are
determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides"
- An area of ground on which a town, building, or monument is
- A place where a particular event or activity is occurring or has
- (site) locate: assign a location to; "The company located some of their
agents in Los Angeles"
- Far above ground, sea level, or another point of reference
- Of great vertical extent
- at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder"
- (after a measurement and in questions) Measuring a specified distance from
top to bottom
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature";
"a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes";
"the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
- a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an
- praseodymium: a soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare
earth group; can be recovered from bastnasite or monazite by an ion-exchange
- public relations: a promotion intended to create goodwill for a person or
- Puerto Rico: a self-governing commonwealth associated with the United States
occupying the island of Puerto Rico
high pr social bookmarking sites -
High, Low and In Between
UK reissue of original 1972 Poppy label album.
Musicians include Larry Carlton & David Cohen (ex-Country Joe & The
Fish). Includes detailed sleevenotes.
Packaged as two albums on one disc,
these are among the best of Van Zandt's erratic studio recordings. The first is
often overlooked, but it has many songs of dark, marvelous realism, true and
accurate as arrows. Kevin Eggers's production is never heavy or busy: he mostly
lets the songs breathe beside piano and guitar. And the poetic heights of the
title track and "The Highway Kind" are remarkable by any standard. Late Great is
important for a little known Guy Clark song "Don't Let the Sunshine Fool You,"
as well as an orchestrated "Pancho and Lefty" and the sweetly simple "Heavenly
Houseboat Blues." Both records show Townes's belief in the abracadabra of words,
that their magic is as primary to being human as love and death and kindness and
cruelty--those intense qualities that distinguish his work. --Roy
SocialADR-Social Bookmarking Service
View of SocialADR - social bookmarking service
. Visit cheap-seo-website-marketing.com for a complete review.
Moodle Social Bookmarking developer by
DFWikiteam in UPC