SavageEd2 Text Editor
SavageEd2 is currently in beta testing.
Overview of features:
- Written in an x86 assembly language (HLA)
- No installation, uncompress and run
- Open large files limited by memory
- Does not use Windows registry, creates a local configuration file.
- Improved find/replace dialog -quick find: double click to
highlight word, Find Next (F3) to find next instance.
- Pattern searching
- AES encryption with 256 bit key (32 characters)
- Auto save and quick ESC exit.
- Dual direction LOG files (append updates to 'end of file' or 'top of file'.
- Read Only mode
- Saves up to 20 recent files, option to clear list on exit, open most recent on startup
-fixed SaveAs dialog not renaming properly
-added Set Tabs option - default Tab is now set to 4 chars
-first public beta