- an athlete who plays basketball
- Basketball is a team sport in which two teams of five players try to score points by throwing or "shooting" a ball through the top of a basketball hoop while following a set of rules. Basketball is one of the most popular and widely viewed sports in the world.
- Superlative form of high: most high
- (after a measurement and in questions) Measuring a specified distance from top to bottom
- Far above ground, sea level, or another point of reference
- This article describes extreme locations on Earth. Entries listed in bold are Earth-wide extremes. See also Extreme points of Earth and Lists of extreme points.
- Of great vertical extent
- (of work or leave) For or during which one receives pay
- (of a person in a specified occupation) In receipt of pay
- marked by the reception of pay; "paid work"; "a paid official"; "a paid announcement"; "a paid check"
- nonrecreational: involving gainful employment in something often done as a hobby
- gainful: yielding a fair profit
highest paid basketball player - PAID Self
PAID Self Inking Rubber Stamp - Red Ink (42A1539WEB-R)
Ensure efficient communication and provide clear instructions with the use of this PAID self-inking rubber stamp. This stamp is ideal for rapid, repetitive stamping because the die automatically re-inks itself by rotating into a self-contained two-sided reversible ink pad. Ordinary ink pads offer a certain number of impressions before they begin to fade. When this happens, the pad needs to be re-inked or replaced. Not so with a reversible pad. When the impression begins to fade, simply slide the pad out, flip it over, and reinsert to instantly double the life!
Great Britain and Chicago Bull forward Luol Deng made an appearance in Trafalgar Square on Friday 1 August as part of the NBA’s Jam Van tour of Europe. The 23-year old arrived back in the UK to join his fellow Great Britain international players as they prepare for the qualifying round of Eurobasket 2009, which begins on 3 September when the team faces Israel away. Deng was resigned by the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday 30 July to a six year contract worth a reported $80 million (US) making him one of Great Britain’s highest paid sportsman.
Luol Deng, NBA Jam Van, Trafalgar Square, London.
old school 2- 1974-75
when you HAD to play to get paid...
highest paid basketball player
The complexity of media that now sees multiple channels accessed through multiple devices has created major challenges for today's marketing and advertising professionals. Consumer time is split between TVs, laptops, iPads, X-Boxes and smartphones, with traditional media, websites, videos, social networks and apps all competing for attention, meaning it's difficult for brands to decide how best to reach and engage their audiences. Paid, Owned, Earned defines the constituents of each area of 'paid', 'owned' and 'earned' media and shows how they are linked together. It proposes a blueprint for how to think and navigate across this space using a framework made up of key elements such as communities and content, social media optimization, seeding and viral distribution, broadcast mass media, social performance media and measurement.