Professor of Economics and Management
Graduate School of Commerce and Management
2-1 Naka, Kunitachi
Tokyo 186-8601, Japan
email: my first name dot my last name atmark r.hit-u.ac.jp
: (Spring/Summer 2015) Mon 15:00-17:00 (appointments necessary), Wed 15:00-17:00 (open door).
- Formal Contracts, Relational Contracts, and the Threat-Point Effect (joint with Hodaka Morita). Forthcoming in American Economic Journal: Microeconomics.
- The Theories of International Outsourcing and Integration: A Theoretical Overview from the Perspective of Organizational Economics. JCER Discussion Paper No.96, July 2006. (pdf)
- The Firm as a Legal Entity: What Distinguishes Wholly Owned Subsidiaries from Internal Divisions in Japan? (joint with Zenichi Shishido). May 2001. (abstract)
- Introduction to Organizational Economics (Undergraduate, Spring/Summer 2015)
- Special Topics on Industrial Economics (Graduate, Spring/Summer 2015)
- Introduction to Business Economics (Undergraduate, Autumn/Winter 2015-2016)
- Special Topics on Organizational Economics (Graduate, Autumn/Winter 2015-2016)
- Special Lectures on Decision Process in Organizations (February 19-20, 2015 at RIEB, Kobe University)
- hitohzemi (in Japanese)
Former and current students (incomplete): for them I serve(d) as an (de facto) academic (co-)advisor (doctoral, master, and/or undergraduate), and/or wrote recommendation letters