What is HIDEOUTS & HOODLUMS? It is a retroclone game designed to bring to life both the Golden Age of roleplaying games and the Golden Age of comic books in a unique combination! It is a modification of the Swords & Wizardry rules from Mythmere Games, with the fantasy elements of swords & sorcery replaced with the fantasy elements of the superhero genre, circa 1938-1941, along with the pulp hero genre that preceded it! What is its purpose? To make you have FUN!
- Click here for latest releases of Hideouts & Hoodlums supplements and The Trophy Case zine.
- For older discussions of Hideouts & Hoodlums go to the old Google Group.
- For the newest H&H online campaign, go here.
- For Mythmere Games and Swords & Wizardry, go here.
- For contributing to the development of H&H, or by way of thanks for all the author's hard work, go here.
Hideouts & Hoodlums is copyrighted 2009-2013 by Great Scott! Games and Scott Casper.