- Cafe Aion - tapas - This place reminds me of Brooklyn! - EFalk
- Il Pastio - italian - "Hands down best Italian in Boulder" -SarahB (small, not open wkends)
- Ras Kassas - ethiopian - "Boulder does have Ethiopian food! And it's delicious!"
- Tiffins - south indian - "different than any Indian I've had in Boulder."
- Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse - "Delicious food, best chai, and beautiful atmosphere!"
- Fabulous for brunch and afternoon tea complete with AMAZING desserts. -EFalk
1770 13th Street
(hidden in the "not Pearl Street way")
- The Pinyon - Great food, great beers, great People...
- Japango - Sushi - "awesome sushi" - Greg
- The Kitchen [Next Door] - "Same great flavors and service as The Kitchen, but all menu items are under $10. Great for lunch or a casual dinner, with plenty of seating a strong beer/wine list."
- Pica's - burritos/tacos - "Pica's is an awesome burrito and taco place. It's hard to imagine such a cute little restaurant tucked away in a strip mall - esque location, but this place is great! Their food is delicious and they have an adorable back patio that is colorful and perfect for summer. They are also the go-to place for World Cup (and all) soccer games."
- China Gourmet - chinese - "I have heard a lot of people say that you can't find good Chinese food in Boulder and they are the same people who don't know about China Gourmet. They have a nice family style atmosphere and the most delicious and huge wonton soup! Also try the Tangerine Prawns!" ***Insider's tip - they only take cash or check.
- Saxy's Cafe - coffee shop - "Best place to work from home"in Boulder...try the home-made whipped cream. Yum. They also serve great salads, paninis, and breakfast all day!" Pearl Street
- Chez Thuy - vietnamese - "delish pho and other traditional and fusion Vietnamese food. The Vietnamese slaw is an amazing citrus starter (no mayo) for $3.95. Whaaat!?"
- Tangerine - breakfast - THIS PLACE LOOKS ADORABLE.
- Mateo - they said American/Euro, I say French =) "Classy little place for American/European style fare and drinks."
"Sweet spot for mellow drinks. Great beer on tap!"
- Zengo - latin-asian - Maybe not hidden exactly, but still an amazing find :-)
- The Walnut Room - pizzeria - "Fantastic happy hour specials - and a great beer selection!" ... and its a music venue.
- Masterpiece Delicatessen - "Best Pastrami and Italian sandwiches I have ever had." Now that's a bold statement. I like it.
1575 Central St, Denver Co 80211
- Linger - brilliant menu - I love the name of this place! 2030 W. 30th Ave, Denver, CO 80211
- Sushi Sasa - japanese - You just can't get enough delicious suuuuuushi.
- JambaJuice - JUICE - "They have 6 secret juice mixes you have to ask for." What are they??
- Forest Room 5 - "They have THE best Truffled French Fries and a pretty sweet happy hour menu!" I happen to know this person and they KNOW good food. -EFalk
- Columbine Steakhouse - steakhouse - "No trendy names here... Been around for at least 50 years and the best $8 steak you've ever had (no joke, the steak is solid)."