- (The Hidden Cameras) The Hidden Cameras are a Canadian indie pop band.
Fronted by singer-songwriter Joel Gibb, the band consists of a varying roster of
musicians who play what Gibb once described as "gay church folk music".
- A hidden camera is a still or video camera used to film people without their
knowledge. The camera is "hidden" because it is either not visible to the
subject being filmed, or is disguised as another object.
- browse: the act of feeding by continual nibbling
- Survey objects casually, esp. goods for sale
- Read or survey (data files), typically via a network
- Scan through a book or magazine superficially to gain an impression of the
- browse: reading superficially or at random
- (browse) shop: shop around; not necessarily buying; "I don't need help, I'm
- The middle point of a circle or sphere, equidistant from every point on the
circumference or surface
- A pivot or axis of rotation
- center(a): equally distant from the extremes
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in
the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they
were in the eye of the storm"
- focus on: center upon; "Her entire attention centered on her children"; "Our
day revolved around our work"
- A point or part that is equally distant from all sides, ends, or surfaces of
something; the middle
- (indian) of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or
their peoples or languages or cultures; "the Indian subcontinent"; "Indian
- A code word representing the letter I, used in radio
- (indian) a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans
- A country in southern Asia that occupies the greater part of the Indian
subcontinent; pop. 1,065,000,000; capital, New Delhi; official languages, Hindi
and English (14 other languages are recognized as official in certain regions;
of these, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu have the most
- a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia; second most populous
country in the world; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in
Scroll, Browse, Surf. Microsoft: Our
potential, Your Passion!!!
Scroll, Browse, Surf. Microsoft: Our potential,
Like shopping at Home Depot, Cow, pedestrians with
umbrellas, browsing around Boudha Stupa, copious Tibetan prayer flags, northeast
side, Kathmandu, Nepal
No, no need to help me, just browsing ...