First, make sure you know which section of our family of farms to go to.
The drop off (and pick up) point for camp is at the Hamilton residence.
That address is: 1858 Charlotte Hwy, Fairview, NC 28730
When you pack your bag for the day, please be sure to bring:
- A Riding helmet
- Shoes or boots that are safe for horseback riding & comfortable enough to be in all day
- We play hard! Please dress accordingly
- Sandals are fun for summer but will not protect you if that horse steps on your foot!
- A packed lunch, preferably one that does not need refrigeration
- A water bottle
- Snacks (*or money for the concession stand. Most items range from .50 cents to $1.50)
- Bathing suit or swim trunks
- Sunscreen (preferably the spray on "sport" type that is waterproof and non-oily)
- A plastic bag to put your wet swim clothes in
- A great attitude and be ready to sing and have fun!
* Please be sure to clearly write your name on everything with a permanent marker *