- Hibbett Sports, Inc. is a publicly traded holding company for Hibbett
Sporting Goods, a full line sporting goods retailer. Headquartered in
Birmingham, Alabama, the company has over 775 locations in approximately 24
- the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application
of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was
ready for a coating of paint";
- a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a
school; "December 31 is the deadline for applications"
- The action or process of making such a request
- A formal request to an authority for something
- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose;
"he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; "a novel
application of electronics to medical diagnosis"
- The action of putting something into operation
Vanishing Elkin NC, Hibbett Sports
This is the abandoned store of Hibbett Sports
which had relocated over closer to the new Super Walmart. The move meant a
higher lease price to pay thus cutting into the store's profits.
Live With Mike Smith
Coach Smith and Wes talk live on davefm 92.9 fm
during the Coach's show FalconsLIVE.