yield: 1 1/2 cups (six 1/4 cup servings)
- 6 oz neufchatel (1/3-less-fat) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 Tbsp Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter
- 3 Tbsp unsulfured molasses
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/16 tsp (pinch) ground cloves
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, (or large bowl, using an electric hand-held mixer), cream the neufchatel, cookie butter, and molasses until smooth. Add in vanilla extract and yogurt; blend until smooth. Beat in the salt and spices until the mixture is well-combined and smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Serve at room temperature. Store leftovers (if there are any) in the fridge.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 cup):
157.7 calories, 9.7 grams fat, 4.9 grams saturated fat, 8.8 grams sugar, 4.5 grams protein
Recipe printed from Healthy Food For Living (www.healthyfoodforliving.com)
Copyright © Healthy Food For Living. All rights reserved.