- A calculator is a small (often pocket-sized), usually inexpensive electronic
device used to perform the basic operations of arithmetic. Modern calculators
are more portable than most computers, though most PDAs are comparable in size
to handheld calculators.
- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small
electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display
- a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
- an evil spell; "a witch put a curse on his whole family"; "he put the whammy
- hexadecimal: of or pertaining to a number system having 16 as its
- Cast a spell on; bewitch
- cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or
Sized Calculator. Circa. 2009
A quid each, one silver, one gold. I did say I
wasn't going to buy anymore calculators; But could'nt resist these little
babies. With case & the buttons beep when pressed.