Heritage Village was started in 1974 with the construction of XXX townhomes. We are placed on Backlick Road across from Meadows Farms Nursery and behind Poe Middle School in the heart of Annandale, VA. Our community offers parking, a playground, easy access to transportation, nearby parks and
Two Metro Bus stops are located at the entrance of the association and directly across Backlick Road. Metro rail and VRE stations are also conviently located within 10 minutes of Heritage Village.
Immediately adjacent to two Fairfax County park facilities:
- Backlick Park: Backlick Park has an unlit basketball court, lit tennis courts, biking, hiking, equestrian, and nature trails. It also has a picnic area, a playground area, and a tot lot. Walk-on usage of sites is free and a first come, first serve basis.
- Wilburdale Park: Wilburdale Park features a Little League Field and a basketball court. The park also has a picnic area, a playground and a tot lot. Useage of sites is free, on a first come, first served basis.
Fairfax County Public School system services all members of Heritage Village:
- Elementary School: Annandale Terrance Elementary
- Middle School: Poe Middle School
- High School:Annandale High School
Minutes from Bradlick Shopping Center which has banks, pharmacies, food stores, dry cleaners, restaurants, fast food, post office services and a gym.