A normal menstrual period lasts 2-7 days. The normal cycle patterns can range from 20 to 35 days. When bleeding occurs that is not part of the regular cycle; long-term or severe than normal, which occurs between time, long time between periods than usual, or have an absence of time, this is called abnormal uterine bleeding or irregular. There are many different causes abnormal bleeding, but the most common is a hormone imbalance. In both periods of life of a woman, the time may be abnormal. The reason for the unusual time can be both normal and abnormal. The most common reason is pregnancy. Hormone imbalance (not enough certain or too much hormone) may also be a common reason.
Home Remedies for Periods consequences irregular
once your doctor gives a go ahead, you can use many remedies in less frequently. Some home remedies not regularly within include:
1. Asafetida is widely known for its beneficial effects in regularizing the problem of irregular menstruation.
Read more on http://www.herbalcureindia.com/
2. These women are very much anemic during menstruation. Sesame seeds provide relief from pain during menstruation. Add a tablespoon of sesame seeds in a glass water and boil. Allow it to cool and filter the mixture. Drink this twice a day during menstruation.
3. Avoid fried foods and drinks containing caffeine such as tea, coffee, cola and alcohol and meat during menstruation because it can disrupt the natural cycles of your body.
4. Taking bitter melon juice every day can also help regularize your time.
Drink fennel seeds mixed in a glass of water is also recommended for restoring regular intervals.
5. Blend a teaspoon of radish seeds and mix with butter. Drink this mixture every day.
6. Consumption of grape juice per day is also recommended to restore the regular time.
7. Drink a glass of carrot juice every day for three months. Herbs help treat an irregular menstrual cycle.
8. A combination of peppermint dough with a tablespoon of honey should be done 2-3 times a day to treat menstrual irregularities.
9. The diet for women with irregular periods should include bitter melon, snake election, papaya, pumpkin, drumstick, and dates with the number of freedom. Avoid fried foods, fatty foods, and caffeinated beverages on a regular basis. These foods disrupt the normal menstrual cycle.
10. Consuming foods rich protein and iron rich. These help normalize an irregular menstrual cycle.
These home remedies not regularly within will certainly help. For best results, they should be continued for 2-3 months on a regular basis. Avoid foods can make you constipated, especially in the last week of the menstrual cycle. This includes fried foods, fatty foods, sour foods, and protein-rich legumes. You can including fish in your meals in time because it contains omega 3 fatty acids, help reduce cramping during menstruation. Avoid consumption of other meat, poultry, and dairy products. You can try some relaxation exercises like yoga or breathing exercises to restore the natural menstrual cycle. Healthy food habits and do yoga or other forms of exercise goes a long way in solving menstruation problems. It is also a good idea to consult a gynecologist or endocrinologist for these problems.
Read more on Irregular Menstruation Treatment and Cause of Infertility and Bladder Infection
Homework Assignments >