home | calendar | newsletter | neighborhood map
Located about 20 miles east of Cleveland in the rolling hills of northeast Ohio's Geauga County,
Hemlock Hills is a community of about 200 homes built on winding, wooded lanes. Much of
neighborhood life is centered around the rec area, five acres owned by the Hemlock Hills Home
Owners Association, with a pool, two lighted tennis courts, ballfields and woods.
The Hemlock Hills Homeowners Association:
- Pays taxes for and insures community owned land.
- Maintains and illuminates 5 neighborhood entranceways.
- Maintains the recreational area and its entrance triangle.
- Sends periodic newsletters to residents.
- Monitors complience with deed restrictions.
- Provides representation to local government.
-Provides a forum for community related issues.
- Initiates special projects for community improvement.
- Organizes community social functions.
-Publishes a biennial neighborhood phone/email directory.