1. Please call her (734-332-0791) in advance. If you are scheduled to visit, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Imtb3@aol.com. We will put your visiting info online for other sisters to schedule their visiting.
2. Huda needs her rest and sleeps during the day when needed, so only 2 visits per week and no more than 30 min per visit in order not to tire her out. The best time to visit is after 11:30 am.
3. Huda wants to protect her children and does not want any sisters discussing her medical situation/or other sensitive issues in front of children. She does not want visitors trying to provide info to the kids about their Moms condition, etc.; apparently they already have professional /experts helping the kids. If you have concerns/questions please email Sr. Karma. email@example.com
4. They would gladly welcome outings for the children on weekends! Generally just one, as the kids like to keep close to their Mom right now. (just make it a fun time and again don't bring up their mothers condition).
5. Huda needs to work with social workers and lawyers to deal with her personal issue. Given that this business visiting is sometimes unscheduled,during visiting if you encountered the unscheduled business visiting, please give the priority to the business visiting. Thank you very much for your understanding!