Jun He received his Ph.D in Instrument Science and Engineering from Southeast University in 2009. He received his M.S and B.S both in Computer Science from Nanjing Automation Research Institute and Zhengzhou University respectively. He was a postdoctoral research associate of the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, working in ANSR lab and supervised by professor John C.S. Lui. He also was a research fellow of the Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), UCLA, while he participated the Internet Multi-Resolution Analysis program in 2008 fall. He is a member of IEEE.
Statistical Learning, High-dimensional Data Analysis, Compressed Sensing, Online Social Network Mining
- GRASTA (Grassmannian Robust Adaptive Subspace Tracking Algorithm), joint work with Laura Balzano and Arthur Szlam.
News (July 10, 2015): I have put the C++ source code and its mex interface to GitHub https://github.com/hejunzz/grasta_mex.
- Jun He, Dejiao Zhang, Laura Balzano, Tao Tao. “Iterative Grassmannian Optimization for Robust Image Alignment.” Image and Vision Computing, Best of Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition 2013, vol.32. 10 (2014): 800–813. doi:10.1016/j.imavis.2014.02.015.
- Jun He, Dejiao Zhang, Laura Balzano, Tao Tao. Iterative Online Subspace Learning for Robust Image Alignment, In IEEE Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG), April 2013. (Oral, PDF)
- Jun He, Laura Balzano, Arthur Szlam. Incremental Gradient on the Grassmannian for Online Foreground and Background Separation in Subsampled Video. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2012. (Oral, PDF) (Slides by Laura)
- Jun He, Laura Balzano, John C.S. Lui, Online Robust Subspace Tracking from Partial Information, preprint, http://arxiv.org/abs/1109.3827, Sept., 2011.
- Hao Wu, Jun He, Yijian Pei, Scientific impact at topic level: a case study in computational linguistics, Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 61(11), 2274–2287, 2010.
- Lei Zhang, Aiguo Song, Jun He, Effect of colored noise on logical stochastic resonance in bistable dynamics, Physical Review E , 82 (5),051106, 2010.
- Hao Wu, Jun He, Yijian Pei, Xin Long, Finding Research Community in Collaboration Network with Expertise Profiling, ICIC (1), 337-344, 2010.
- Jun He, Lei Zhang, Qing Wang, Zi-Gang Li, 2009, Using Diffusion Geometric Coordinates for Hyper- spectral Imagery Representation, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 6(4), 767-771.