- (Screen Monitoring) A system capability that enables a supervisor or manager to remotely monitor the activity on agents' computer terminals.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another; "a flat desk"; "acres of level farmland"; "a plane surface"; "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
- with flat sails; "sail flat against the wind"
- Smooth and even; without marked lumps or indentations
- (of an expanse of water) Calm and without waves
- a level tract of land; "the salt flats of Utah"
- (of land) Without hills
Cab-mounted video monitor
Safety Vision's SV-LCD70 quad screen monitor showing views from behind and both sides of the HUMMER.
(Back View)Planar 17" Flat Screen LCD Monitor for $100 OBO
Planar 17" Flat Screen Monitor for $40 OBO
Must Pick Up