- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for heating water above its ambient temperature, generally for domestic use
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- (tip) cause to tilt; "tip the screen upward"
- (tip) the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
- The pointed or rounded end or extremity of something slender or tapering
- (tip) gratuity: a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- A small piece or part fitted to the end of an object
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
Storage Tank Water Heaters:
A storage tank water heater is probably the most common heater internationally, especially in countries that have winter seasons. It heats the water then stores it so that hot water can be readily available anytime. Its heating element could either be gas, or electric. Storage tank heaters are efficient with extra tank insulation for better heat retention.
water heater repairs in Whittier, CA
water heater repairs in Whittier, CA (562) 373-4287