- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- A diminishing effect; a reduction
- (dent) an appreciable consequence (especially a lessening); "it made a dent in my bank account"
- A slight hollow in a hard, even surface made by a blow or by the exertion of pressure
- (dent) indent: make a depression into; "The bicycle dented my car"
- (dent) incision: a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents
- Pellets of frozen rain that fall in showers from cumulonimbus clouds
- A large number of things hurled forcefully through the air, esp. with intent to harm
- acclaim: praise vociferously; "The critics hailed the young pianist as a new Rubinstein"
- be a native of; "She hails from Kalamazoo"
Hail has blanketed Melbourne like snow as a severe thunderstorm ripped through. Took this pic from the car, the hail were melting by the time we were able to take a pic.
Hail from Hell
Those big white dots are the hail. It was the size of marbles.