- Herniorrhaphy (Hernioplasty, Hernia repair) is a surgical procedure for correcting hernia. A hernia is a bulging of internal organs or tissues, which protrude through an abnormal opening in the muscle wall. Hernias can occur in the abdomen, groin, and at the site of a previous surgery.
- An abnormal enlargement of a part of the body, typically as a result of an accumulation of fluid
- an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- intumescence: the increase in volume of certain substances when they are heated (often accompanied by release of water)
- bulge: something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings; "the gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge"; "the hump of a camel"; "he stood on the rocky prominence"; "the occipital protuberance was well developed"; "the bony excrescence between its horns"
- A natural rounded protuberance
hernia repair swelling - Preggers Maternity
Preggers Maternity Footless Tights (Black- Medium)-gradient Compression Hosiery to Improve Circulation and Prevent Swelling
Maternity Footless Tights
10-15mmHg* Gradient Compression (*The mean compression for average ankle size.)
True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
Unique top that will fit during all stages of pregnancy. Our built-in tummy support panel provides a sense of stability for active mommas and can be worn folded under belly or unfolded to cover belly.
Super soft material is breathable and provides shaping support.
Footless design allows feet and toes to wiggle free! Perfect to wear with sandals, flats, heels, or boots.
Micro-Cool® process creates a wicking effect so moisture evaporates from the skin quickly providing a comfortable coolness.
Smooth seams that will not dig into your tummy or show under clothes.
We want your gradient compression footless tights to fit comfortably. By taking some additional measurements, you will ensure optimal comfort and a proper fit. Please see the sizing chart picture above to figure out your correct size
3 days/night ago, my cat Wyckett went missing. I knew I cherished my cat, but the thought of him gone and not knowing where he was awful.The more I tried not to think about what might have happened to him, the more I thought about it.These weren't just passing thoughts but worried worse case scenario thoughts.Last night as I got my coat on to leave for work, who showed up, but Mr. Wyck,with some nasty scratches across his nose and face, and this large bulge on his side.So this afternoon I'll take him to see the Vet, so they can figure out what it is.
wish us good luck
well it's 2100, and Mr Wyck is fine, well sort of , he was hit by a car or a bike or something, and has 2 fractured ribs, and a hernia, right now he's fine, so we wait a week to let the swelling go down because i guess under his fur, is one bruised belly. then he'll have his hernia repaired.
and as of this picture he weighs 16lbs.
Six days post op - after drain is removed.
Lots of tape marks!
hernia repair swelling
Whether you lust after it, loathe it, or feign apathy toward it, fame is in your face. Cintra Wilson gets to the heart of our humiliating fascination with celebrity and all its preposterous trappings in these hilarious, whip-smart, and subversive essays. Often radical and always a scream, Wilson takes on every sacred cow, toppling icons as diverse as Barbra Streisand, Ike Turner, Michael Jackson, and-for obvious reasons-Bruce Willis. She exposes events like the Oscars and even athletic jamborees as having grown a "tumescent aura of Otherness." Wilson's scathing and irresistible dissections of Las Vegas as "the Death Star of Entertainment," and Los Angeles as "a giant peach of a dream crawling with centipedes" pulse with her enlightened rejection of all things false and vain and egotistical. Written with her trademark zeal and intelligence, A Massive Swelling is the antidote for the fame virus that infects us all.