- a gasket to seal a cylinder head
- A head gasket is a gasket that sits between the engine block and cylinder head in an internal combustion engine.
- A layer of material used to seal the cylinder head to the engine block. A leaking head gasket can cause a loss of compression in the cylinders and coolant to leak into the cylinder causing a creamy sludge in the oil.
- The gasket that fits between the cylinder head and the cylinders or cylinder block in an internal combustion engine
- a kind of sealing material that is used to form a hard coating on a porous surface (as a coat of paint or varnish used to size a surface)
- A sealant is a viscous material that changes state to become solid, once applied, and is used to prevent the penetration of air, gas, noise, dust, fire, smoke or liquid from one location through a barrier into another.
- Material used for sealing something so as to make it airtight or watertight
- Dental sealants are a dental treatment consisting of applying a plastic material to one or more teeth, for the intended purpose of preventing dental caries (cavities) or other forms of tooth decay.
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
head gasket repair sealant - Permatex 80062
Permatex 80062 High Tack Gasket Sealant, 4 oz.
Permatex High Tack Gasket Sealant is a fast-drying all-purpose sealant that dries to a highly tacky, non-brittle film. This sealant is a reliable general adhesive and resists gasoline, oil, antifreeze, axle lube, kerosene, propane and butane. It remains effective under temperatures of -65 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. When a chemical gasket is not an option, Permatex offers a wide range of gasket sealants suitable for applications on both import and domestic vehicles of any model year or performance caliber.
Green Glue Noiseproofing Sealant
Adding Green Glue Noiseproofing Sealant to your soundproofing project can reduce noise transmission by 100 times or more. Green Glue Noiseproofing Sealant exceeds LEED green building requirements and has been independently tested by Underwriters Laboratories for fire safety and environmental impact.
We sell silicone sealants that are used in
•Roofing works ETC.,
head gasket repair sealant
Permatex Aviation Form-A-Gasket No. 3 Sealant is a slow-drying, non-hardening brush-top sealant approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications. Gasoline, oil and grease resistant, it has a temperature range of -65 degrees fahrenheit to 400 degrees fahrenheit. Suggested applications include close-fitting machined surfaces, sealing hoses, and solid gaskets. When a chemical gasket is not an option, Permatex offers a wide range of gasket sealants suitable for applications on both import and domestic vehicles of any model year or performance caliber.