- a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- A long, thin strand of cotton, nylon, or other fibers used in sewing or weaving
- weave: to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
- pass a thread through; "thread a needle"
- Cotton, nylon, or other fibers spun into long, thin strands and used for sewing
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- to go or travel towards; "where is she heading"; "We were headed for the mountains"
- a single domestic animal; "200 head of cattle"
- The upper part of the human body, or the front or upper part of the body of an animal, typically separated from the rest of the body by a neck, and containing the brain, mouth, and sense organs
- An aptitude for or tolerance of
- The head regarded as the location of intellect, imagination, and memory
- the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains; "he stuck his head out the window"
- thunderbolt: a discharge of lightning accompanied by thunder
- A threaded pin that screws into a nut and is used to fasten things together
- A metal pin or bar, in particular
- move or jump suddenly; "She bolted from her seat"
- A bar that slides into a socket to fasten a door or window
- rigidly: in a rigid manner; "the body was rigidly erect"; "he sat bolt upright"
Virago Pannier Bracket Repair
Cut head off drilled bolt, then screwed it into tapped thread, , TA DA Repaired fixing.
New bolt placed. The old thread was damaged.