Band‎ > ‎

Student Fundraising Accounts

Music Department Student Fundraising Accounts

Every music student at Hinsdale Central High School has a fundraising account with the school.  Profits from individual fundraisers are placed in the accounts for student use.  Students can use the money in the accounts for the following:
  • Trip Payments
  • Uniform or Equipment Fees
  • Instrument Maintenance or Repair
  • Valve Oil, Reeds, Mouthpieces, Mutes
  • Private Lessons
In order to access account funds, students must fill out the Band G-Fund Check Request Form and place it, along with the required receipts, in an envelope in the metal mailbox just inside the door to each music room.

Account Balances