- The activity, profession, or medium of broadcasting on television
- broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects; "she is a star of screen and video"; "Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done" - Ernie Kovacs
- a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving) between distant points
- A system for transmitting visual images and sound that are reproduced on screens, chiefly used to broadcast programs for entertainment, information, and education
- television receiver: an electronic device that receives television signals and displays them on a screen; "the British call a tv set a telly"
- Television programs
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- HD+ is a package of high definition digital satellite TV channels for German-speaking viewers and (as HD PLUS GmbH) the company providing that package, based in Unterfohring near Munich, Germany. HD PLUS is a subsidiary company of SES Astra, itself a subsidiary of SES based in Betzdorf, Luxembourg.
- high-definition; Harley Davidson - a motorcycle brand; high density; hard drive or hard disk or hard disc; hemodialysis
- The Huntingtin gene, also called HTT or HD (Huntington disease) gene, or the IT15 ("interesting transcript 15") gene codes for a protein called the huntingtin protein. The gene and its product are under heavy investigation as part of Huntington's disease clinical research.
This is a picture of a television.
UPDATE: Apparently there were not enough photos of old televisions on the internet because this is now by far my most popular photo. Hey internet, the CC license is really just something I slapped on out of laziness. Use this photo for whatever you want, go nuts! I won't sue you, promise. I just like to know where this photo ends up!
and yes, watching tv on your computer is the same shit