Many campers attend Hastings without a friend.
Cabin life stresses friendships and cooperative living, through respect, acceptance and cooperation among all members of the group.
The cabin group members
We pay careful attention when composing our cabin groups. An important consideration is creating a blend of campers conducive to formulating new friends.
Note to Parents:
- Practice making new friends with your Child
- Talk about how to do this with specifics:
- Smile and say "hello"
- Ask them to walk with you
- Ask them to sit by you
- Move over to include them
- Ask them questions about themselves
- Where are you from?
- What are your favorite activities?