Some words about Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Mattress Topper
My wife and I have had the same bed for around 10 years or so. It is a queen size bed that is quite firm. My wife has a bad back so she really didn't mind the firmness as it helped her back to feel better. I on the other hand am a large guy that like to have a little bit of squishiness beneath me when I am sleeping.
One day we were strolling through our local Costco membership store and we noticed a sleep innovations memory foam mattress topper section just waiting for us to walk by and check them out. We hadn't really thought a lot about the different brands on the market, but we knew that we didn't want to go the cheap route by going to the other well know discount store in the area that is infamous for selling goods on the cheap from China. I know how hard it is to trust people online and different review, and it is because of this that I decided to do this sleep innovations memory foam mattress topper review.
The price was a little more than I really wanted to pay as it was right at 200 dollars for the queen size topper. I went ahead and picked it up though as I couldn't resist. We were looking at the option of getting a new bed, but thought we would try this method and see how it worked.
When we got the mattress home, we broke open the box and put it on our bed. The first thing that got me was how heavy the thing was. Seeing how it was just foam and not having any previous experience with the material before, I was quite impressed with the weight of the product.
The next thing that caught my attention, which really isn't a great thing, was the smell. Memory foam does have kind of a funky smell, but it is something which does dissipate over time. It isn't overpowering or anything like that, just kind of like buying a new car. You have that smell that takes time to get rid of. I know that a lot of people like that kind of thing, but I'm not a big fan of those types of smells.
We opted for a 3 inch topper. When rolling it out on the bed, it had a covering over it and in the interest of keeping the topper protected I left it on. I quickly found out that this was a mistake as it caused the topper to slide around on the bed. After a couple of nights on it like this I stripped the bed and removed the protective cover. This cured the problem of the mattress sliding all over the bed and it held its position firmly afterwards.
I spent some time reading reviews on Amazon and discovered that some brands of memory foam mattress pads aren't really the size that they claim to be and that you need to buy one size up in order for it to fit your bed right. This is not the case with the sleep innovations memory foam mattress topper. It fit my queen size bet right to the very edge.
This mattress pad also came with a fitted cover that wrapped all the way around my mattress and held it in place very well. This is a very high quality cover and I am glad that it came with the mattress. There is a cheaper mattress cover brand on Amazon that you might be considering. This brand is the sleep studio memory foam mattress topper. With this mattress topper you don't get a cover for it, all it is is the topper itself. For me, spending the extra cash on the sleep innovations mattress topper was worth every cent as I never have to worry about it sliding out of place. This cover fits my bed perfectly and does not come off like my normal sheets do.
Before I bought the cover, I had a lot of pain in my shoulders because I like to sleep on my side. I noticed a slow improvement with that pain after using the mattress topper for a while. For years my wife and I had a feather mattress topper on the bed. We thought that was comfortable and when it finally died and we had feathers everywhere, we found that we couldn't bear sleeping on the bare mattress for even a couple of nights. This led us to the memory foam. After sleeping on the mattress, I wish that I would have gotten rid of that feather thing years ago.
If you sleep with a person who does a lot of tossing and turning, you will still notice when they do their turning on this pad as it really is just a mattress topper. Your mattress is still going to transfer the motion, but the intensity of the movement is lessened. I am the roller in our bed, and my wife has noticed an improvement because she says that I don't toss and turn nearly as much as before. We both sleep much better with the mattress pad on this mattress than we ever thought possible.
My wife absolutely loves our bed now. My only complaint is that it is still a queen size bed and I am a big guy. I really want a king size. It's all good though, because I do sleep a lot better on this mattress than I ever thought possible. I don't have the pain in my shoulder anymore when I lay on my side and I feel like the mattress topper wraps itself around be and supports me in all the right places.
Every person is different obviously, and so their preferences for a mattress and a topper are going to be quite different. We chose the sleep innovations because it was right there in front of us while we were in Costco and I have the cash on hand for it. I think that if it were any other brand, it would still have been just as comfortable though it might not have fit our bed quite so perfectly.
So to sum up this review I would definitely give it 5 stars. There is nothing negative about it in my mind. My body feels better, and I get a much more satisfying sleep on my bed now and I didn't have to buy a new bed to accomplish this. If you are on a budget where you cannot afford to go out and buy a new sleep number bed, then adding a new memory foam mattress cover by sleep innovations will definitely be worth every penny that you invest.
These also make wonderful gifts for your family and friends who are not getting the sleep that they need because of mattresses that don't deliver on comfort and support. Pamper yourself. If you are a normal person, you spend 1/3 of your life in bed. If you don't spend that time well through getting the sleep that you need, the other 2/3rds of your life are not going to be as productive and pleasing for you. i have never regretted my decision to make my bed a more comfortable and inviting habitat for my wife and I.
And if you are looking for a mattress topper online, I think you may find best memory foam mattress topper from http://overnightmattresstopper.com/
Sleep innovations memory foam mattress topper review Fits the bed perfectly VERY VERY comfortable Affordable Quality made in the USA Zippered cover to hold the mattress topper in place
Very warm to sleep on other than that none. If you are a cold sleeper it would be perfect, If you are a warm sleeper, you can expect to sweat.
I highly recommend this mattress topper. The quality of the foam and cover is top notch. You do get what you pay for. I have no regrets with the one that I purchased and look forward to going to bed at night as a result of it.
The Right Method to Set Up a Trampoline
Going to a store or clicking the ‘complete checkout’ option in order to purchase a trampoline is quite easy but the difficult part is when you are to set up the trampoline. It is not necessary that your trampoline delivery guy would know how to install the equipment but most companies deliver trampolines with a technician who knows the entire installation procedure and will install it for you but sometimes, they can ask for a lot of cash. Some people prefer to call in experts and professionals in order to set up a trampoline but you don’t have to do that. With the right instructions, a few tools and with our ideas and tips, you will be able to install the trampoline in the best way possible and all by yourself!
It is necessary to make sure the trampoline has been set up in the right way as low quality installation can result in accidents and mishaps. Many trampoline related injuries that doctors have treated state that the trampoline ‘folded up’ while it was being used. The jumper can fall with high intensity and hit the ground or the trampoline frame. This can result in fractures, gashes on the flesh and many other kinds of injuries. So in order to avoid such incidents, install your trampoline perfectly.
You can ask a friend or family member to help you with the installation process as you will probably need an extra hand. You can also turn this into a family project so you can bond with your kids and with their help, install the trampoline.
Before setting up this unit, there are some things that you need to know:
1. There are two methods of installing a trampoline. The normal method where the trampoline is fixed together and sits in your backyard and the other method is the in-ground trampoline. In the other method, the trampoline is fixed in a hole in the ground. This method is a little difficult but it reduces the possibility of accidents and injuries. So choose the right method that you think is suitable for you.
2. Pick the right spot in your backyard or front yard for the trampoline. Sometimes people make a mistake of placing the trampoline in a place that is surrounded by hard surfaces. This results in jumpers falling onto rocks, pebbles or hedges. Also, make sure there are no trees anywhere near the trampoline. This can be extremely dangerous as jumping high could result in crashing with the tree branch and this can lead major injuries.
3. Don’t panic when you see the many different types of metal equipments and pipes when you unpack the box. Fitting the trampoline together can be a little difficult so make sure you read the manual that came with the trampoline very thoroughly before advancing towards the installation process. Set out the spring protector and jumping mat one side in a way that you can clearly see each of them. Then, one on side, place all the pipes and metal legs and lastly, set the springs in another section.
4. Place all of the metal bars around each other in a way that they form a circle and then, fix them all together. Then, attach the trampoline legs to the metal bars. You will have to refer to the manual to know how you are to attach the bars and legs for this specific kind of trampoline. Now for the jumping pad on the trampoline, insert one end of springs into each loop on the trampoline pad that is made to hold a spring. The other end of the spring is to be looped into the trampoline pad. Make sure you loop them the right way and so, your trampoline pad will remain firm and strong.
5. Now for the last part, place the spring protector over the metal frame and the springs. Mostly models of trampoline spring protectors come with elastic strings so you can tie the strings around the metal frame firmly. This protector will keep jumpers safe from directly getting hit by the springs as the springs are one of the most dangerous parts of the trampoline. These metal springs can pinch the flesh and cause jumpers to fall of trampolines if their feet get caught in the springs.
Check this video to have more information about how to set up a trampoline