This program provides three easy ways to earn cash for our schools through everyday activities: clipping Box Tops, shopping at the Box Tops MarketplaceSM, and using the Box Tops Visa® card. Each box top is worth 10 cents for our schools.
- Collect Box Tops & bring them in to the schools!
- Have family & friends collect Box Tops and give them to you to bring in as well.
- Register yourself at www.boxtops4education.com/Registration/ and select Harvard PTO as your school to support.
- Once you have registered Harvard, shop online at Boxtops4education.com; a percentage of your purchase will be credited to us (percentages vary by merchant).
- Have your friends & family register and shop through BoxTops.com also!
- BoxTops also offers the "Box Tops for Education" Visa® card, through which Harvard PTO will earn a full 1% cash back on every purchase you make with the card (up to $20,000). The card needs to be registered online (see above).
- Earn cash online with eBoxTops. See participating stores here.
|Hefty paper and plastic products||Kleenex||Scott paper products|
|Ziploc products||Hanes clothing||Betty Crocker|
|Nestle products||Cheerios||Pillsbury products|
|Progresso Soups||Chex Mix||Land O' Lakes|
|Avery school supplies||Yoplait||Old El Paso|
|Juicy Juice||and hundreds more!|