Thank you for a wonderful event. The ambassadors and volunteers who brought this celebration of world cultures together for another year gave us a highly enjoyable evening.
Look for information about next year's event to be held next winter.
The Harvard PTO sponsored Ludo Festival is back for its seventh year -- all 6th, 7th and 8th graders are welcome!
Mark your calendars; grab your friends for the Ludo Festival, an evening of international fun!
● Music: Lots of international music!
● Food: (this is not a full meal, but a snack and dessert)
● Desserts: For example - French crepe with nutella or apple, Italian Pizelle made fresh as you watch!
● Appetizers: Chinese scallion pancakes, Korean pork dumplings, Bolivian cunapes and more.
● Activities: British Cricket, African percussion music, Indian Mehndi Henna Hand Art, Chinese yo-yo, and many international cooking demonstrations like French crepes and Chinese dumplings.
International Raffle items: This year includes: chopsticks, a tea pot, a Chinese headband, Japanese lunch bag, Chinese wooden plate and many more prizes!
Admission is $5.00 in advance, with FOUR free International Raffle tickets, or pay $5.00 at the door with TWO free raffle tickets. Buy in advance and save!
● Tickets are specifically for Middle School Students. Plan to attend the full time: 6pm-8:00pm.
● Additional raffle ticket will be available the night of: two for $1.00 at the raffle table.
We are looking for volunteers! Contact the Ludo Festival Chair.