HRMS Invest In Your Child Fundraising Campaign
August 29, 2016 – November 5, 2016
You can help us reach our goal of $40,000!! Last year, thanks to your generosity, the HRMS PTSO was able to help fund the following:
This year, we will be focusing on laptop computers for a classroom pilot program. The PTSO will also give funds for student incentives, agendas, teacher training and more technology for our school.
IIYC stands for Invest in Your Child and is a fundraiser that relies on monetary donations to our school. The IIYC Campaign is a very efficient means of fundraising for the following reasons:
• 100% PROFIT – ALL donations go directly to meeting the needs of our school.
• SAFER for our children – No door-to-door selling, collecting, or delivering.
• 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE – Your donation is completely tax deductible
The IIYC campaign will officially begin Monday, August 24, 2015.
Please donate as generously as you are able. No matter the amount, your donation will help! If every student donates $25, then we will reach our goal.
There are 2 ways to donate:
1. Use the Donate button below to donate via PayPal. Please put your child’s name and homebase teacher in the “Add special instructions to HRMS PTSO” box. Please also note if your company matches donations to non-profit organizations.
2. For a cash or check donation (payable to HRMS PTSO), please print the IIYC form and attach your donation and turn into your child’s homebase teacher.
Contact: Heidi Rixman or Carolyn Wichern