2015 FALL SOCCER
Click here to signup for the Fall Soccer Season!
1. Goto: https://leagues.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=736573
2. Register for an account for yourself (the parent) by clicking Register at the top right of the screen.
3. Fill out as much information as you can and anything noted as being required.
4. Add participants (these would be your children that are going to signup to play). Do not upload birth certificates if we already have one on file. If you are new and do not have one handy, proceed with registration but bring a copy to your first practice.
5. After adding participants it will tell you what leagues/divisions are available for each player. Choose the correct one and go through the signup process. Do not enter a cell phone/email for your child unless they have one that you want to share. Fill out coach request, jersey, size, years experience, etc.
6. There will be a volunteer section for coach and assistant coach. If you would like to be one of these check them and fill out the required information. However, just because you tell us you are willing to volunteer doesn’t mean you will be chosen. There may not be enough players to form another team and we already have the majority of coaches in place. We do however, want to know who is interested if the opportunity presents itself.
7. You will eventually get to a place where you have your order ready to checkout. Go through the checkout process, enter your credit card information and submit it. You will end up on a confirmation page and get a confirmation email about your order.
8. The confirmation page and email will have a link to the MYSA medical waiver. Everyone is required to download that form, fill it out, sign it, and get it back to their coach/registrar so the league can keep it on file. Bring this to your first practice.
One item to note, the players will not be allowed to register for a higher or lower division through the signup process. If they are a travel U13 birth date for instance, it will only give you the option to sign them up for U13 even if they want to play U14. Register as a U13, and in the coach request put the coaches name and U14 so the registrar knows to talk with the coach and move them up.
If you have questions, please contact our new registrar, Olivia, at email@example.com and be as detailed as possible and she will help you.
1ST - Motovox
Mini Bike Austin
2nd - $100
to All Sport Justin
3rd - 4
tickets Sporting Zayne
4th - $50
to Applebees Noah Munoz 27
5th - 2
tickets Sporting Tyler
6th - Free
Soccer Entry Fall Sophia Sparks 21
7th - Soccer
8th - Soccer
9th - Soccer
10th - Soccer
Ball Grace-Archie 16
There were 3 people who sold 15 items
2 people who sold 14 items
3 people who sold 13 items
2 people who sold 12 items
2 people who sold 11 items
Total units sold – 748 items with 99 people